Consider donating your work for a silent auction at the annual fundraising gala for the American Red Cross of Colorado, a nonprofit humanitarian organization that provides important disaster relief services and resources to Coloradans.
The Rocky Mountain Heroes Soiree is themed “Red Cross: An Evening in Red” and will take place on March 18th, 2023 featuring red decor, attire, cuisine, and more. Notably, there will be an interactive cocktail hour that includes an art gallery with custom creations from local artists – all in red. Items will be for sale via a silent auction.
- Please complete the form linked below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com at the American Red Cross of Colorado.
- Please relabel the form file with your name.
- Artists will be notified of approval within 7 days of submitting a form.
- All original artwork is due to the American Red Cross by March 1st, 2023
Details for Artists:
- No direct correlation to the American Red Cross logo due to branding requirements
- The mission and fundamental principles of the organization can be used as inspiration for a humanitarian themed piece if desired.
- Artwork should be red
- Any size and medium including photography, sculpture, jewelry, etc. is welcome, as long as the subject is Red Cross friendly (not red cross themed), with red colors featured and tasteful in nature
- No political, religious, nudity, or adult-oriented pieces will be able to be used
- If pertinent to the specific piece, they will need to be framed and retail ready
- Retail value of $500 minimum is required
- An image of the artist and a short bio with contact information will be needed
- Tax receipts for each artist will be emailed once pieces have been received
- Artist information will be prominently displayed at the event, online, and in emails to guests prior to the event
- In-kind sponsorships with artists are negotiable
Red Cross Mission:
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Red Cross Vision:
The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors, and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that:
- All people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter, and hope
- Our communities are ready and prepared for disasters.
- Everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products.
- All members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and
- In an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
Red Cross Fundamental Principles:
- Voluntary Service