Located in the heart of Seattle’s First Hill neighborhood, Ovation by Quarterra is a luxury apartment community where residents can enjoy a buzzing urban environment and an equally impressive art collection. In this behind-the-scenes project tour, NINE dot ARTS Curatorial Director Denise Joseph shares how she curated the custom art collection for Ovation, which uplifts local artists while fulfilling our client’s brand, goals, and vision for the property.
What You’ll Learn:
- Our process and intentions behind each artwork selection, from helping enhance a property’s architecture and design to maximizing various locations and elevating the viewer’s experience
- How we manage the art commission process, from soliciting initial renderings to installing the final piece
- How we collaborate with artists to best showcase their work while fulfilling our clients’ goals and vision
- How we honor the history and culture of the project and/or neighborhood through the visual narrative of the art collection
- How we help artists scale their designs, try new methods, and progress their practice
- And more!
Thank you to the artists featured in the collection for helping us bring to life a memorable experience for Ovation’s residents and visitors!
Jite Agbro, Rachel Brumer, Kate Harkins, Bella Lane, Yuko Ishii, Robert McCulley, Rossie Stearns, Susan Lenz, Jennifer Fernandez, Joey Robinson, Yossi Ben Abu, Erik Molano, Stephanie Scott, David Franklin, Kate Neckel, Ilana Zweschi, Christophe Piallat, Linda Foster, Soffi Studios, Savannah Yanni, June Sekiguchi, Stephanie Krimmel, Beverly Fuller, Ericka Wolf, Greta Laundy, Nicole Yates, Micahel Milano, and Juan Alonso.
Want to see your work featured in a hotel, office, or apartment like this one? Create a free portfolio today for NINE dot ARTS curators to search and select your work.